New off topic section - technical mycology, terms, questions about anatomy and biology of fungi, etc.

Es gibt 3 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 1.216 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Bergwald.

• Hi I would like to see an off topic section where one can ask technical questions (not determinations) in general about mycology, including laboratory techniques, terminology, maybe biological question (related to fungi of course), etc.

I.spent 2 hours on the forum and it fantastic and hope non-german mycologists are welcomed and can be helped!

Thanks to the admins, moderators and contributors

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi Steve,

Welcome aboard!

The technical questions you refer to belong to the subforums 'Pilze und Wissenschaft' (I suggest to place the biological questions and general questions about mycology just like questions connected to sequencing here) and 'Mikroskopie' (if there are questions about the determination of fungi by using a microscope).

Best,

Jan-Arne

Im Forum gibt es keine Verzehrfreigaben, nur Hilfestellungen zu eigenständigen Vergleichen!

Ich habe eine kleine Homepage gebastelt, auf der ich Tiere und Pilze in Kurzportraits zeige.

• Hi Steve,

welcome to the Forum. Everyone who is interested in the beautiful mushrooms is welcome. This is self-evident. Have a lot of fun with the forum and also many new insights

Best regards

Thomas

AUCH VON MIR KEINE ESSENSFREIGABE. EINE BESTIMMUNG IST OHNE JEDE GARANTIE.