Calycellina populina (Fuckel) Höhn. 1918 (Syn: Calycina populina)

Es gibt 6 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 1.795 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Steve_mt.

• Hallo zusammen,

ich möchte euch gerne einen Ascomyceten zeigen, der zurzeit an Pappelblättern wächst.

Er heißt Calycellina populina (Syn: Calycina populina) und wurde mir auf Ascofrance von Enrique Rubio und Zotto bestimmt (Siehe hier).

Hier sind die Bilder:

3. Paraphysen zwischen den Asci

6. In Lugol

VG : Thorben

• Hi Steve,

interesting question, because i don't know anything about C. dennisii and i'm not familiar with this genus.

If you are interested about more details you can contact Zotto on Ascofrance or E-Mail.

I haven't count the septa from the paraphyses.

best regards,

Thorben

• I got this ascomycete identified on Ascofrance too and everything seems to match except the number of speta of the paraphyses. The description says 2, I had 4. On the other hand this is never mentioned to be important character.

• Hi Steve,

it is very difficult to say anything to distingush these species. I think we must wait for further educations and sequences.

Possibly that C. dennisii and C. populina are one species.

best regards,

Thorben

• I don't know if I have mentioned it, but between the two, I chose populin because it is most recorded so the odds I found something extremely rare recorded from Japan is too much unreal and not plausible. As you said, these might even be the same species and define just a bit of variety within the species. Not even the monograph was able to tell apart with any confidence. Thanks for all your correspondence about this matter ;)